Crystal Lang Resources
Crystal is a programming language with the following goals:
- Have a syntax similar to Ruby (but compatibility with it is not a goal)
- Statically type-checked but without having to specify the type of variables or method arguments.
- Be able to call C code by writing bindings to it in Crystal.
- Have compile-time evaluation and generation of code, to avoid boilerplate code.
- Compile to efficient native code.
|CrISBN||Crystal Library for handling ISBNs and books|
|CrWikiLib||Crystal Library for Handling WikiPedia/Media API calls|
|CrFetch||Light, system agnostic Crystal Application that shows system information.|
|New Reads||Crystal/Amber based webapp that follows CRUD and MVC and stores books and book info for users|